The MPFA are happy to announce that we will be opening the bar tomorrow, Saturday 4 July.
We are working hard to put certain practices into play, to ensure that social distancing rules are followed.
We will be introducing the following measures, which must be followed…
– Initially reduced opening hours. Saturdays only 1600 – 2200.
– Specific entrance points for bar access, ladies toilets and gents toilets. Signage will be available to guide you.
– One way systems, when using the bar, and when needing to access the toilets. Signage will be available.
– No drinking at the bar, or in the bar area. All drinks are to be consumed in the marque, or outside (seating/tables will be made available).
– A no children in the bar area rule (they’re more than welcome in the marque, and playing fields).
– Signing in book for all clubhouse visitors, as we need to record the details of people that use our facilities. Note that refusal to sign = refusal to serve.
– No cash payments. Card only please.
– If the weather takes a turn for the worse we do reserve the rights to close the club at short notice.
Please note if you are unable to follow these rules you will be asked to leave the premises!
Apologies for the long list of rules, in what should be a relaxed environment, however your health, and our staff’s health is of paramount importance to us, and we do need to evidence we are doing everything we can to minimise risk.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation!
We hope to see you tomorrow, but please if you’re not feeling well, or have any covid related symptoms, wait until they’ve passed before visiting us!