Minety Rugby Club Ticket application and distribution Policy:
1. Any Club Member, VP or Sponsor can apply for international tickets.
2. You must be a fully paid up Member, accepted VP or agreed Sponsor at the time of application.
3. Ticket application must be received in writing by the advertised cut off date to the Club Secretary.
4. Any advertisement and cut-off date will be displayed on the Club Notice Board.
1. Any ticket application must be accompanied by a cheque covering the total amount applied for.
2. Cheques payable to ‘Minety RFC’.
3. The cheque will be banked by the Minety RFC.
4. In the event that no tickets are available, a refund will be made by way of a Minety RFC Cheque.
5. In the event that after applying you do not require the tickets then the Club will try and re-allocate your tickets and give you a full re-fund. If the Club cannot re-allocate your ticket then you will be liable for the full amount and no refund will be made.
Distribution of ticket
1. The Club will only allocate tickets to those that apply, in the event that availability exceeds applications, then further advertising will be done and the tickets distributed on a first come first served bases.
2. Where the ticket application exceeds the available amount then the ticket distribution will be limited to 2 tickets per applicant. In the event that application still exceeds supply then the allocation will be limited to 1 per person, if ticket application still exceeds supply then it will be done on a draw bases.
3. The ‘Club Committee’ reserves the write to allocate tickets to Official Club Sponsors by prior arrangement.
4. Any complaint regarding procedure is to be made in writing within 7 days of notification of ticket allocation to the Club Secretary for ‘Executive Committee Review’.
5. The decision of the Executive Committee is final.
6. A list of those that will receive tickets (after points 1 to 3 have been carried out) will be available upon request from the Club Secretary.
Condition of use of the ticket
1. International Tickets are sold to you subject to the RFU’s ticket terms and conditions (available at Tickets may not be transferred, and in particular may not be advertised for sale on the black market (including websites such as StubHub, Viagogo or Gumtree).
2. A ticket may not be resold or transferred by the purchaser; tickets can only be used by the purchaser and a person accompanying the purchaser to the stadium.
3. A ticket can not be used as a prize or part of any competition or promotion.
4. The ticket can not be re-sold under any condition, even at face value.
5. Condition for use of tickets by Club Sponsors will be discussed individually with Ken Wright (Club Chairman) and the Club Secretary.